Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicare Van Gogh Remotes

Is this just a reset?

My Dad's stairlift works correctly except neither of the remotes will call for the stairlift (both remotes stopped at the same time), is this an easy fix or does it need an engineer?

I was wondering if there is a procedure to reset the remotes, he has tried pressing both buttons for 7 seconds but no change they still wont work

heres hoping someone can advise, thanks in advance

They will need programmed in. this involves removing the stairlift carriage cover and pressing the rocker switch while pressing a call on the remote. If you get it wrong you can end up knocking the lift off. A local independent stairlift engineer would probably do it at a reasonable cost. You might as well get it serviced at the same time

Comment

Thanks for response I managed to do this yesterday afternoon, simple 10min job once you know the procedure, slightly more than is described but I know for the future

Comment

Originally posted by stairlift newbe View Post
        Thanks for response I managed to do this yesterday afternoon, simple 10min job once you know the procedure, slightly more than is described but I know for the future
        Just make sure the carriage safety edges work after replacing the covers

Comment

Working...
        X