Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stannah 420 not moving

Hello,

I bought a very recent Stannah 420 stairlift. I thought the batteries had to be replaced. But it is not moving at all. It just gives the beep to warn the batteries are not charging.
    I found schematics for the 260 on internet but for the 420 I can't find anything.
    I would be very grateful if someone could provide the diagram so I could start measuring it out.

Have you tested the charger to see if it is putting out a charge voltage? Is there a fuse between the charger transformer and the motherboard or battery and if so, is it good? Are you sure the lift is on a 'charging point' of the rails? Is there a charge voltage at the charging point on the rails ? Are the charging points on the lift rails clean?

These are some of the questions I'd try to get answers to in checking out my Acorn if it exhibited the type of problem you described. One wouldn't necessarily need a schematic to check them out.

Comment

Hello,

I replaced the batteries and I checked the fuses. The fuses were OK. The 420 seems to be quite complicated for a straight lift and I don't manage to open the footplate, the front and the armrest of it.

Comment

Working...
      X