Website Stannah Group
About the job
Are you an experienced Regional Sales Manager looking for an opportunity to join a Market Leader?
We have an opportunity to join our Private Sales Team working in the Greater London and South East region. This is a field based role. Home location ideally to be London or the South East.
As Regional Sales Manager for Private Sales, you will lead a team of field sales consultants to maximise the potential sales opportunities within the area by improving / maximising sales conversion ratios, maximising ASPs, raising skill levels and developing a world class sales team befitting the Stannah brand.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. This role focuses on domestic products – Stairlfts and homelifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- Lead, develop and encourage your team of field sales consultants via regular contact and frequent field accompaniment. As the team now work a flexible pattern, evenings and weekends may be required to fulfil this.
- Analyse sales reports to highlight varying levels of performance
- Manage team and individual performance using measures such as ASP, performance v target, discount from list etc
- Recognise training needs and implement where required
- Work to strict deadlines and targets
- Achieve all financial targets and objectives.
- Ensure the team are aware and working within all relevant policy procedures
- Reduce losses by improving product knowledge and lower process errors
- Whilst focusing on your team and individual needs, maintain a unified approach across the UK by working closely with other RSMs
- Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are in place and adhered to including a minimum of two audits per SC/year
Education And Qualifications
- GCSE English Grade C or above
- Technical qualifications (desirable)
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme (Occupational Health)
- Company Vehicle
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.