Alecto Recruitment have an opportunity for a Stairlift Engineer who is after a new opportunity, with the drive and determination to work for a forward thinking, highly successful industry leading company.
My client are a National company who have a strong foothold within the UK Lift industry. Due to company growth, they are looking to expand their team of Service Engineers to cover London. They have achieved growth year on year and they are already struggling to keep up with the demands in the area. They are not committed to any one manufacturer of Stairlift and so you will be trained properly on Stairlifts, Throughfloor Lifts and Ceiling Track Hoists and will be joining the team to help with the Service and Repair on a range of products.
- Working as a Stairlift Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites in and around London and surrounding areas.
- The position requires working on Stairlifts of varying manufacturers. You will be required to Service, Maintain and Repair Stairlifts.
- You will also be required to Service and Repair a Through Floor Lifts and Ceiling Track Hoists.
- There may be some situations where you are required to train the customers on how to use the products.
- A proactive approach to upselling and helping your customers find products they may find useful. You can also upsell Service contracts as an alternative to selling products. The better you are at upselling Products/Services the higher amount of bonus!
- Experienced engineer with Electromechanical skills
- Experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises
- Must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must have experience within Stairlifts
- Proactive approach to work and determined to succeed.
- £25,000 – £32,000 Basic Salary
- Overtime available
- Travel time paid
- Call out rota with extra payments
- Company Vehicle
- Phone & Tablet provided
- Product/Manufacturer training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.