Website Highgrove Recruitment Group Limited
About the job
Our client is an industry leading specialist who currently have an available position for a Stairlift Engineer to join their ever-growing team, they offer a wide range of services including the supply, design, service, maintenance and repair of Stairlifts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The positions main duties include Service and Repair on Stairlifts of varying manufacturers.
- You will also be required to Install, Service and Repair Ceiling Track Hoists and Mobility Hoists.
- To complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to the company’s safety procedures and policies
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous Stairlift servicing experience
- Proactive approach to work and determined to succeed.
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits
Stairlift, Engineer, Ceiling Hoist, Track Hoist, Service, Install
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.