We have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Stairlift Installation Mate to join our Manchester Installation team, working in and around the area.
The role is to assist Stairlift Installers with the delivery, return, installation and removal of straight and curved Stairlifts within domestic settings, along with some general warehouse duties.
Ideal candidates will be of smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, having the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
Candidates with a mechanical/electrical experience and background or warehouse work would be desirable, but this is not essential. Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development
A valid driving licence will be essential and we will also require a DBS check for this role.
- Assist with the installations and removals of stairlifts
- Collecting stairlifts and equipment from the depot to deliver to site
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Working within customer’s homes
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge of products
- Responsibility for checking lift specification when loading ensuring the suitability with the end user
- Maintaining suitable records
- Planning your own workload
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Resolving issues to customer satisfaction
- Mechanical / electrical background would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Full UK driving license required.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.