POSITION TITLE: Upgrades Agent
The upgrades agent is responsible for ensuring that Acorn provides excellent customer service to existing clients by selling the latest version of stairlift and or T-565 conversion kits.
- Responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls to the current owner base of Acorn Stairlift’s.
- Consult with clients identified as requiring upgrade and converting into a sale.
- Enter sold orders into APLX that have originated in the upgrades department.
- Liaise with installation scheduling as needed.
- Maintain notes of conversations and actions taken into APLX.
- Accurately record the outcome of customer contacts in the system and correctly disposition the customer for later contacts.
- Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must be comfortable using applications Microsoft Office, Windows PC; Must be able to navigate and research on the Internet
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation, and overcoming objections.
- Should possess good reading skills and have a clear speaking voice
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment; welcomes feedback.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change
- Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values
- Adheres to work schedule
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Regularly required to sit, speak, and listen; occasionally required to stand.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.