Website Acorn Stairlifts
The World’s largest manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts
UK Installation Supervisor
Type of Contract: Full Time, Temporary (12-15 Months- Mat Cover)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, between the hours 8am-5.00pm (Saturdays 9am-12pm on rota basis)
Flexibility and occasional out of office calls from engineers
Salary: £19,750 to £21,750 depending on experience (plus incentive payments paid monthly, up to £2400 per year available)
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays) Raises with length of service
We are currently looking for an UK Installation Supervisor to join our UK Installation Department based at our Headquarters in Steeton, Keighley.
- Ensure all outstanding installations and tickets are distributed evenly and economically between all the installers.
- Ensuring all daily tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage the performance of field engineers , conducting the disciplinary process and/or arranging additional training when necessary and ensure feedback is given to all field staff
- Deal with customer complaints when required to ensure a satisfactory resolution and outcome for all parties.
- Manage resources to ensure incoming calls are answered in line with Company Standards.
- Liaise with Recruitment in order to fill up all the existing field vacancies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely to all field staff coordinators.
- Make sure all planned installs and tickets are confirmed and within the lead time.
Skills and Experience Required
- Analytical Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
- Managing Self
- IT skills
- Knowledge of geography
- Product knowledge desirable but not essential
- Quality of the products we make and sell and the service we provide
- Unity Working together as one team
- Integrity Acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring About our customers, each other and the wider community
- Ambition Taking Pride in all we do and striving to improve
About Acorn Stairlifts:
Employing over 1,800 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford, and Skipton
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Healthcare and pension provisions
We have a Managers choice award, if selected by a manager for outstanding work effort you will receive £50 in vouchers
We also run a monthly incentive scheme to recognize employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
Recommend a friend scheme:
Do you want to recommend us a friend to work with us? Do it and you can earn up to £100 if your friend is finally offered a position to join Acorn!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £19,750.00-£21,750.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Office/Call Centre: 1 year (Required)
- Managing Teams: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.