Website Acorn Stairlifts
The World’s largest manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts
Type of Contract: Full Time
Working hours: Monday to Friday, between the hours 9am-5.30pm
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience (plus Commission)
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays) Raises with length of service
We are currently looking for an Sales Coach to join our UK Sales Department based at our Headquarters in Steeton, Keighley.
· Identify training needs of sales agents by; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
· Observe the inbound and outbound calls of agents who sales management have highlighted as a focus, feedback with coaching and development
· Ongoing coaching of employees to help improve their performance.
· Maintain and update records of Training for the business
· Complete evaluation of training delivered in order to make appropriate adjustments and improvements to the training content and delivery style
· Coach colleagues where appropriate to enable them to co-deliver training
Skills and Experience required:
· Credible knowledge/experience in sales, coaching and training
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of presenting and training delivery to a high standard
· Ability to work at a fast pace and on own accord
- Quality of the products we make and sell and the service we provide
- Unity Working together as one team
- Integrity Acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring About our customers, each other and the wider community
- Ambition Taking Pride in all we do and striving to improve
About Acorn Stairlifts:
Employing over 1,800 people worldwide Acorn is the world’s largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford, and Skipton
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Healthcare and pension provisions
We have a Managers choice award, if selected by a manager for outstanding work effort you will receive £50 in vouchers
We also run a monthly incentive scheme to recognize employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
Recommend a friend scheme:
Do you want to recommend us a friend to work with us? Do it and you can earn up to £100 if your friend is finally offered a position to join Acorn!
Please, apply now if you want to be considered for this role.
We would like to speak to every applicant however, due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are only able to respond to those applicants whose profile fully matches our Line Managers requirements.
If you have not heard from us within the next 2 weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance but feel free to visit our website to apply for any other roles within Acorn Stairlifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Sales Coaching: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.