Website Prism Medical UK
Prism Medical UK are providers of specialist moving, handling and bathing equipment for elderly, disabled and mobility disadvantaged clients in a range of care environments, from community care to schools, hospitals and care homes.
With over 30 years of experience in designing, developing, manufacturing, providing and installing bespoke mobility and care solutions, we have an established track record of working closely with carers and their clients across the UK.
Our Company Vision
To transform the quality of life of people with health and mobility conditions by providing superior product solutions, with exceptional levels of service, becoming the first choice supplier for home and long term care clients.
The Quotations Processor is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of customer quotations in-line with internal KPIs and key contract requirements
Output focussed, you will be responsible for the daily generation of quotes in-line with agreed commercial price books and using the company’s internal systems. Comfortable working across multi-disciplinary teams, you will ensure that the information received for each quote request is to agreed standards while containing all the required information to enable you to generate each quotation.
You will also be responsible for liaising with occupational therapists and other key stakeholders with the ability to provide accurate and concise information regarding quotations in an effective and customer focused manner.
· Management of daily quotes inbox
· Responsibility for detaching and filing quotes in day/job order ready for quote generation
· Generation of accurate, timely and professionally presented quotations for all fixed equipment installations in-line with contract KPIs
o Ceiling track hoists
o Through floor lifts
o Step lifts
o Wash/dry toilets
· Liaising with internal teams to validate accuracy and sufficiency of assessment information in-line with agreed paperwork such as:
o Installation requirements
o Sub-contacted works
o Additional labour requirements
· Liaising with sub-contractors to confirm price of works
· Liaising with commercial team to validate contract-specific price books
· Submitting quotes to relevant stakeholders for approval and sign-off
· Responding to customer enquiries regarding quotes
· Completing of quote filing and tracking to ensure all job information is available to cross-departmental teams at point of quote conversion
· Proactive management of quotes coming to the expiry date and liaison with relevant parties
· Reporting of daily work output
· Accurate data entry/quote generation skills
· Ability to quickly recognise and follow contract-specific price books and SLAs
· Excellent communication skills
· Methodical approach to workload and ability to follow instructions
· Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure whilst targeting backlogs and work to lists
· Team player who can work autonomously
· Problem solving skills with the ability to introduce preventative actions
· Broad IT experience across Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
· Experience of working with field based engineers/assessors
· Experience of patient lifting and handling equipment used in the medical healthcare industry
· Previous use of Access Supply Chain system
· Previous use of Service Manager system
This role comes with a competitive salary of up to £18,500 dependant upon experience, 25 days holiday, free parking, death in service scheme, medicash plan and pension.
Reference ID: Quotations Processor
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £18,500.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we’ve installed clear plastic barriers and provided masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Quotations: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.