Website Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
- Ensure timely and quality equipment service jobs are performed and completed to Acorn standard and published protocol.
- Ensure a minimum customer service call center answer rate is maintained at 95% or above.
- Review and ensure goals for all Key Performance Indicators for service department personnel set by management are met.
- Ensure completion of initial field service training requirements and facilitate remedial/corrective actions and/or training required from performance reporting.
- Ensure all service standard operating procedures are adhered to and customer complaints are resolved timely and efficiently.
- Direct the scheduling and completion of virtual and on-site audits of technician’s service jobs and vehicle to published protocol.
- Ensure all planned service jobs are confirmed timely as per company protocol.
- Ensure all service reports are completed and supplied to senior management as required.
- Review of daily, weekly, monthly, annual field performance reports and identify trends to recommend remedial/corrective actions to US VP Operations
- Schedule and monitor completion of on-site incident investigations and ensure applicable compliance as required.
- Liaise with Complaint Handling Unit to resolve escalations related to timely and quality service.
- Identify technical training issues through audit schedule and help to implement/facilitate corrective actions required.
- Liaise with senior management to identify and facilitate product, training issues and corrective actions.
- Promote safe working conditions with technicians while driving and while in the client’s home.
- Implement and communicate methods to improve job efficiencies; controlling office and field payroll cost including overtime.
- Liaise directly with installation department to ensure task efficiencies between departments.
- Identify technical solutions for recognition to improve products, processes and profits.
- Liaise with senior management to investigate incidents/accidents that may occur on site or any/all field locations.
- Ensure that the Company’s Culture is top of mind daily.
- Other requests by management
- Bachelor’s Degree OR minimum of 5 years industry field experience in installation and/or service of stairlifts or related component products
- Supervisory experience of a team of 5 or more completing analytic and/or field work.
- Analytic skill set
- Documented leadership skills/role(s)
- Comprehensive and demonstrated computer skill set
- Oral and written management disciplines
- Competency in conflict resolution and ability to deal with wide range of personalities effectively and neutrally
- Displays integrity and ambition by promoting key company attributes of unity, caring for customers, each other and the community, and excellence of quality
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- No service engineer to have recurring service visits for less than 30 days
- Inbound call volume answer rate above 95%
- Time On Site KPIs are met for service jobs
- Breakdown jobs completed within 48 hours
- Service Aborts under 3%
- 100% Audit completion per published protocol
- All planned Service jobs confirmed per protocol
HEALTH AND SAFETY (PPE)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.