Website Highgrove Recruitment Group Limited
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced StairLift
Engineer to join a well estabished copmany covering an area of the M4
corridor. The Engineer will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of
Stairlifts and track hoists.
- Completing Servicing and minor repairs of Stairlifts within your
- Assisting engineers within other areas covered by the branch
- Previous experience with track hoists is also desirable.
- NVQ 2 or above in Lifts (desirable) Mechanical or Electrical
- Driving licence
- Competitive Salary- dependant on expeirence
- Company Vehicle
- Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu
jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high
- Quarterly Bonus Subsidised
- Pension Health Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.