Website Stannah Group
About the job
We are recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer to cover an area across the Midlands, selling a wide range of Passenger Lifts. The role is to identify customers’ needs generating sales to exceed individual targets.
Ideal candidates will have excellent knowledge of the UK new lift market and possess commercial awareness of construction within the lift industry. We are looking for individuals who are able to interpret CAD drawings and have a sound understanding of Lifts Standards and building regulations in relation to passenger lifts.
To succeed in this role, you need to be confident and dynamic, able to drive continuous improvement, manging your workload effectively and influencing others. A confident attitude and self-motivation key for this role.
- Achieve individual, annual targeted sales in terms of unit, value and product mix in a predetermined area.
- Ensure all quotes are followed up within 5 working days and record
- Create meetings with prospective pipeline opportunities
- Track all live enquires
- Follow up all web leads and record outcomes
- Track all completed sales
- Gather competitor information
- Record losses, pricing and recommendations
- Sales meeting attendance
- Evaluate customer requirements
- Product Quotes
- Process customer objections
- Engineering Degree
- Diploma in Sales desirable
- Diploma in Marketing desirable
- Maths and English A level
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension ( up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle
- Performance Bonus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.